Naruto ANBU Spare Time Naruto ANBU Spare Time

ummm..?

I am so terribly confused...? im gonna go slit my wrists now.

A Super Mario World Ep3 A Super Mario World Ep3

Yeah um sprites?

yeah sprites are pixley for a reson, thier ment to be viewd on a screen from far away to give the illusion of a character, when you zoom in to a sprite, it just looks like a massive amount of pixle throw up. Ive seen good pixle animation, try making this animation viewd from further away. your actually animtions will look alot smoother.

Cleod-9 responds:

It looks more like a game than a movie if you zoom out too much... Plus that's what everyone does and I don't like doing what everone does.

Traditional Animations Traditional Animations

Wow Brings back memorys...

Wow i really liked your animations... i remember doing the bouncing ball animation frist quarter in "Animation 1" at the art institute. same with the flour sack, and splash. really nice animation.

Lest We Forget Lest We Forget

Come on....

Please, i understand your intentions were good, but please if your going to to a memorial, do it well. paning pictures isent a good memorial. use Flash to animate somthing that will capture our hearts.

Super Hero Clubbin' Super Hero Clubbin'

TIming... Its what animation is about!

This was at frist a good idea, but please take timing into consideration. the walk cycle to the club was way to slow, and nothing happend in the background or foreground to keep my attention. work on timing a bit more and ill come out alot better.

Phantom31017 responds:

Thanks for the review, but I have a question:

Did the DeLorean, Mystery Machine, The Mask, and the elephant from Metal Slug not keep you interested?

I do agree that I need to work on the timing though.

Thanks for the review,

- Ray

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

Wow Awsome Sound

Really nice peace of animation, your sound quailty was absalutly amazing. And the music was great, really caught the raw Flash Essence of Warhammer. Nice Job!